Institute for Mathematical Research received a visiting scientist from Sivanath Sastri College, Kalkota, India
1. Nonlinear time series analysis
2. Data Analysis and Data interpretation
3. Theory of Chaotic dynamics and its application in signal analysis
4.Synchronization and its application in real world phenomena
5. Recurrent network analysis
6. Cellular automata and Pattern Recognization
7. Information theory in nonlinear dynamics
8. Fractal and Multifractal theory in Bioinformatics.
He served with Laboratory of Computational Statistics and Operations Research with Associate Prof. Dr. Mahendran Shitan from 15 February to 15 March 2015.
Date of Input: | Updated: | firdaus_rahim
Institute for Mathematical Research, Universiti Putra Malaysia, 43400 Serdang Selangor